Monday, August 11, 2008

Growth...

As some of you already know that I have somewhat "blossomed" into child photography! I am proud to say that as of now I have people paying me for child photography. It's unbelievable how I have learned so much more! I did a few sessions already with people I don't know and surprisingly it's gone really, really well. I was afraid that my "passion" for photography was going to be for my children only but I have come to find that it must be my "thing" because it doesn't matter who's child it is.....I just love doing this! Interacting with little ones, capturing different ages and stages.....their "true" smiles, their laughter, their joy and also their silliness! If you haven't already checked out my photograph blog site, please do as I add images from each session. Not sure where I am going with this whole thing but I do know that I really enjoy it and am just doing what I have grown to love!

http://carrietphotography.blogspot.com/