A green bean tantrum! Logan was really tired (no nap) today and he refused to eat ONE SINGLE GREEN BEAN!!! All he had to do was it this dang green bean and all his "troubles" would be over. Nope! Instead, he sat there screaming, crying and throwing a fit like a mad man! Vic and I refused to give in and just let him sit there. Next thing we know he quieted down and fell asleep at the dinner table like this. For the record....he did NOT eat the green bean! Maybe I'll leave it on the table for him in the morning! LOL!



2 comments:
Poor kid...you are the meanest parents EVER!! Just kidding...that is way cute that he fell asleep! Are you gonna leave it there for the morning??
hahaha TO CUTE! I love these moments!
Alyssa refuses to eat a lot of things =)
Post a Comment