Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Irvine Park....A Beautiful location!

When we visited Irvine Railroad park I took the opportunity to roam around to figure out if this was a potential new location for my upcoming sessions that I have booked. It really is a beautiful and quiet place. Let me tell you....Kira sure does help me out with my photojournalistic photography approach or candid shots. It's like she doesn't care I am there with a camera, she hardly even looks at me or gives me a smile. That's ok though because I think I really enjoy the candid shots of little ones! And not to mention that even when she doesn't smile I still think my daugther is absolutely gorgeous...LOL! Ha! What mother wouldn't?!












1 comment:

Lindz said...

Looks like a cool location!! Can you do Ayden & Zoe's pics there when I come out?!?!?! =) Woohoo...I can't wait to have you so close!!