Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Eyes

We've been back from Cabo for a few days now. It was a fun trip but were all also glad to be home. I will post my Cabo pics when I can actually sit down and load them on here. There are so many so it's just exhausting to think about. Hopefully I'll only post a few or a little more than a few, LOL!

Here's Kira fresh out of the bath. She looks so innocent to me (maybe a little mad in the 2nd one) and I just LOVE her eyes so much! I think in these photos it really shows what her eye color really looks like. I am just in awe with my little girls eyes because I still can't believe she got something other than brown. (I know the highlights are a bit blown out but what can you do with a 2 yr old that doesn't want to participate in the first place)

No comments: