Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny!

Yeah! Today we went to visit the Easter Bunny (well take photos)! Thank goodness there was hardly any wait. I just hate having to wait in a long line for anything let alone with these two guys, LOL! Pretty much I take them to do these pictures every year so that I can compare from the year before. Vic and I were pretty sure Kira would "freak" out but then again she may surprise us. This first picture is from 2007! Look at my little babies!

Easter Bunny 2007

Easter Bunny 2008

And this year 2009! Kira absolutely did NOT want to sit on the Bunny's lap or get near him! I was cracking up laughing but then kept trying to think what I could do to get her to cooperate. Also, I know how annoying it is to be standing in line behind a child who's turn is up and isn't cooperating. She cried so hard and just wanted Mommy to hold her.

Obviously this Easter Bunny has been around the block a few times because he decided to scoot clear over to the other side of the bench. What a GENIOUS! I placed Kira on the other side and had to hold her hand for a moment but then she was fine. I guess she was far enough away from him and stopped crying. Although, it took a while to get a little smile out of her or actually any type of emotion at all, LOL! So I told Logan to give his sister a BIG HUG because that always usually works. Look below because it DID!!! Hooray for BIG BROTHERS! :)


Please keep in mind that these are crappy images because I had to take a picture of a crappy picture. Anyhow, YEAH for EASTER! It's on it's way!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

That last pic is really cute!! I love how in the other 2, Logan is trying to hold her back & is looking at her like she is crazy for screaming so hard!! Ha! =)

Kristy said...

I am laughing SO hard that I have tears in my eyes!!!!! That is HILARIOUS! You've gotta love those kind of pictures with that creepy oh-so-large bunny! And I like the last picture, too. The Easter Bunny doesn't look quite comfortable taking a picture all by himself. LOL!

Craig and Angela said...

OK that is so sad but so funny! The last picture is SO cute!!