Saturday, August 16, 2008

Beanie time is almost here!!!



So today I was absolutely crazy and took both kids to the mall with me. I would NEVER do this on a busy weekend but we needed something at the Macy's One Day Sale. Of course even though it was so crowded I had to go stop in at least at the Children's Place and Baby Gap. It's like I know I don't want to but I have too! Anyhow, shopping now with 2 toddlers is NO FUN! You can't even think for one moment, can't make any decisions and are pretty much constantly looking around and "yelling" at someone to "stop", "don't" and "sit"........LOL! Well at least I was able to pick up a few things for Fall and Winter. Here is Kira modeling a new beanie for me. So cute!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Awww...so cute! She looks adorable in that! You would love living in Utah because it is so fun to dress your kids in REAL winter things! =)