Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Potty Time!

I am hoping to potty train Kira earlier than Logan. Logan was completely potty trained at 2 1/2 yrs within 2-3 days and including night time! I've heard girls are easier and train at an earlier age... we'll see. She's actually telling us when she's just gone poo-poo or pee-pee and is showing much interest in sitting on the potty. Here she is "practicing"! I think she likes to go thru the motions of sitting, getting the toilet paper, wiping and flushing the toilet. To her it's FUN!



1 comment:

Lindz said...

Wow!! Good for you...you are motivated!! I am so glad that we have a while before having to potty train Zoe...maybe that is because Ayden had diarrhea ALL OVER his room this morning!! AND, he thought it was funny!! Great start to our day!!! Good luck and Kira is so stinking cute!! =)