Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Logan's Pre-School Pictures!

I picked up Logan's 1st Pre-School Pictures today! I can't believe my "baby", my little buddy is growing up so fast! I think he looks totally handsome (of course, I am his mother)! He has such a good time at school and he learns new things all the time. He has his favorite "buddies" there as well. One of his favorite friends is an adorable little girl named Priya. They seriously LOVE each other! It is so cute how excited they both get when they see each other. Logan talks about her all the time and I found out from Priya's mom that she too talks about Logan all the time! She is the little girl sitting in the front row next to Logan. (The pics aren't that clear because I took a picture of the actual pictures, just click on them to view bigger).

1 comment:

Lindz said...

What a handsome little preschooler!! =)