Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! It's unbelievable that our Thanksgiving wasn't at my parents house this year as usual. That's what we do every single year on every single holiday... go to my parents house! I still find myself almost driving over there to visit then it hits me that it's no longer there. Despite this year being "different" I still think our Thanksgiving was a good one. At least we were all together, safe and healthy. A few hours was spent at Colin's house and dinner was at my house. My mom was still able to whip up an awesome Thanksgiving meal even though she didn't have her own kitchen space and cookware. Thanks to Jules and family for giving us a wonderful turkey!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Kira's hair is so stinking cute! And I love her outfit!! =)

Amd Logan is such a handsome little guy!!