Friday, November 7, 2008
How To Grow a "Wiener"...
So the conversation about boys having wieners and girls not having them has been going on for quite a while with Logan. He will name off people he knows and will then say whether they have a "wiener" or not. He has been playing a preschool computer game and on it you have to plant a seed into a pot to grow a flower. Well the other day I was going to the bathroom and he came in and said, "Mom, you don't have a wiener"?! I said, "no I don't, I am a girl". Then he preceeded to tell me how I could GROW one! He said all I needed was to plant a seed and then I could grow myself a wiener! Ha! Was I laughing or what?! Kids say the funniest things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! That is freaking hilarious!! I am LOL right now!! I can't wait til I get to hear the crazy things that come out of Ayden's mouth!! Ha!
Post a Comment