I know it's a little late and past the anticipation of Christmas but we finally got out tonight to go view the Christmas lights and crazy decorations at East Lake. It's something we normally do each year at least once if not a few times. This year was a bit different, too busy, not in the mood, too cold, oh and the kids both had the stomach "bug" and then Logan just had pneumonia. Anyhow, we usually walk around the lake with the stroller as you should but this year we became those LAME people we would always make fun of..... we DROVE the car! HA! I just didn't feel like being freezing cold! We bundled the kids up for the car ride (LOL) so we could roll down the windows for them to see the lights better. I must say, going to look at Christmas lights after Christmas has already come and gone is really NO FUN! Just not the same. Hopefully next year we will get out much earlier for Christmas light viewing.

Logan and Kira dressed and ready to go! I love excuses for having them wear beanies!
She is definitely a "back seat driver" already!
3 comments:
How funny that you got them all bundled up to go for a car ride!! =) That is hilarious! But they do look cute in their gear & beanies!! Oh and I love how Logan is trained to smile at the camera...that first pic is adorable!!
Okay....so, I'll fess up, too. :) I am a regular Tiborczszeghy Family blog stalker too. :) And your kids, too, are adorable! And it looks like you're having a blast with them! That's awesome! I love you blog! Keep the posts coming! :)
I agree it isn't the same after Xmas. Plus didn't you think Eastlake lights weren't as great this year or was it just me? Or maybe it was because we went to Brea first and those are AMAZING!
Post a Comment