Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas and Logan's 4th Birthday!

Logan was so eager to wake up and see if Santa had brought gifts for everyone. He could hardly wait to look and go downstairs. I LOVE this kid as he has the most animated and exciting personality ever! He loved all his presents and even enjoyed opening everyone else's presents for them. Kira on the other hand came downstairs, saw her tricycle and that's really all she cared about (for only that moment). She didn't seem interested in opening gifts or playing too much with anything she recieved. I know you are thinking she is CRAZY but all she wanted to do was eat ALL the CANDY that was in her stocking!!! She is seriously candy crazy lately and I don't get it. You would think it was Halloween or something but even then she didn't care that much for candy. LOL! Later on in the morning she did enjoy her new Bitty Baby doll and her Zebra flip flops and purse. I must say this little girl LOVES baby dolls, LOVES purses and LOVES shoes!

Here's the moment she came down the stairs and saw her tricycle! She jumped on with JOY but that only lasted less than a minute and she was already off of it! LOL!

Logan was "dying" to get the Leapster game system and games. He told Santa that's all he wanted everytime he saw him. Good thing "Santa" came thru!

Here is little Miss Kira and her RING POP at 7:30 in the morning!!! While we were all opening gifts this is what she sat and did...... eat CANDY! Your probably thinking, "what parent gives their kid candy in the morning"? I just didn't want anyone crying on Christmas morning.
Merry Christmas from the Tiborczszeghy's! This is a part of the living room in my parent's new rental home. It's a nice home but it just isn't "HOME"!

Uncle Colin walking the PRINCESS down the stairs!

This little one was being so silly and charming to everyone all night! She looked like quite the little diva when she walked in wearing her pretty Christmas dress and a white fur coat! LOL!

Logan once again opening everyone's gifts at my parent's house! Why not, it's his birthday!

Here's his little 4-inch Spiderman birthday cake! I would of made him a cake myself but he is so into Spiderman right now and there is no way I'd be able to make a decent Spiderman cake.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Happy New Year next week!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! The kids look adorable all dressed up!! And I love that Kira was eating all her candy...how funny! Ayden did the same thing, but he ate his candy AND opened his presents!! =)

Photography by Yvonne said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Logan!They look so adorable! Your parents rental looks so beautiful.
Happy New year Carrie!

Craig and Angela said...

Their house looks really nice! I know it probably just isn't the same! I love the xmas jammies!