Lucky us were going on our annual time share family vacation to CABO soon! I must say that planning and packing for a trip with 2 children is SOOOO stressful in itself that you NEED a vacation once the planning and packing is done! I swear I get so stressed out that maybe I make myself sick?! A couple weeks ago I had the "stomach bug" and now this week I end up with Brochitis! Wonderful! I have so much stuff to get done and so little time between work and the kids. Then I go and get sick, the doctor tells me that for me to get better and not worse before our trip that I need to rest and drink plenty of fluids. How in the world is that going to happen?? Uggghhh! I have crap to do! So I am sitting here at home in my pajamas and bathrobe and at the same time trying to rest but then freaking out about getting stuff done. I definitely NEED a vacation but if any of you already know that a vacation with children is a totally different kind of vacation which means that after the vacation the parents need a vacation from the kids! Ha! Did you get all that? Did I even make sense, LOL?!
Oh well, regardless we are all soooo EXCITED to go and get away for some FUN in the SUN! The kids this year should be alot of fun and really enjoy themselves! I can't wait to get them on the beach for some beach shots. Hopefully that will go well. :)
Some pictures from last year, 2008!

A shot from our penthouse balcony. This picture doesn't even do it justice. This place is so HUGE compared to this single picture!

Two of my favorite pictures of Kira on the beach from last year. Look at her, she looks like such a little "baby".
At least this year I have a WAY better camera! Last year I still had one of those little, dinky digital point and shoot cameras. :)
2 comments:
How fun!!!! Kira looks just like Vic in those pics on the beach! I, like you, stress when getting ready for a trip and agree it is much more stressful when you are packing for kids too! Hopefully the surf, sun, and sand will bring some much needed rest and relaxation! Btw, tell your brother hello for me!
You are stressin'....you need to relax girlie!! =) I can't believe those pics of Kira...she is such a baby and her hair is so short!! Have a great time on your vacation...I am so jealous! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment