Yep, you read it right.... I am SICK of being SICK! I don't think I've been this sick this many times in a single year and it's only MARCH! It really sucks being sick and being a Mom. The doctor's alway say, "you need to rest and drink plenty of fluids". Rest?!?! Do they know there is NO resting or napping or being sick when your a parent or especially a MOM?! Thank goodness for my parents! Every time I've been home sick they've taken the kids for me. It's weird being home sick in a quiet and empty house. There is only so much TV or Tivo I can watch. Then there is only so much on the internet I can browse. I keep sitting here thinking of the things I could be doing or want to do like cleaning up the house, laundry, going for a walk, going to the gym, shopping, organizing etc. Oh well, hope it clears up soon so I can resume back to the real world.

And YES I did purposely prop up all my MEDS to take this picture! See, I am BORED!
3 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!! Enjoy the quiet house!! =)
Hope you feel better soon. It sucks being a mom and being sick; we never take care of ourselves. Get some rest when you can.
Hey Carrie!!! Hope you're feeling better. I got your note on my site. Isn't it typical that the least conveniant time to get sick, you do. I hope you're right and these antibiotics kick in by the time I'm airborn, or this could make a 7 hour plane ride feel MUCH LONGER. Have a lot of packing still to do. UGH. We're gonna be in California for 5 weeks; long time away from home.
Post a Comment