
Here's just a couple of my latest favorite shots of Kira and Logan. I love that in like 2 minutes I'm able to get an unexpected favorite shot that when I look at it it makes my heart melt! That's what I love about photography.... I love sessions where you shoot 50-100 images or so and then out of that you get that ONE unexpected AWESOME shot that you just can't stop looking at, one that you LOVE! This first one of Kira is my absolute favorite (for now). I love how real and innocent she is yet it's totally her and her sassy attitude! Definitely one I will order in Canvas print, can't wait! :)

Logan is such my easy guy! He's almost going to be FIVE and is almost at my "age limit" for photography, LOL! I love to capture the moment, the innocence of babies and toddlers but when they get to be 4 or 5 sometimes that is "lost". They tend to over smile, try and do what you say or are constantly watching you. He's still my #1 "Model" though. LOVE YA!
1 comment:
Great pictures! First one of Kira is SO good!
Post a Comment