Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Visit to SANTA!

Santa is already at the Mall! We go to visit Santa every year around this time to beat the LONG lines! Surprisingly this year Kira wasn't scared at all. Last year was a whole different story! She was terrified of him and wouldn't go near him. I had to hold her. I love dressing the kids up in Christmas attire! It just makes it that much more "Christmasy"! I admit, I can't stand it when I see kids going to visit Santa and they are dressed in regular clothes, I don't know why but it totally bugs! (Sorry if your one of those people, LOL!)

Above is the shot I paid for! It's cute but quality is terrible, oh well!


I just realized that Kira's hair is really LONG!!! I think I'll finally get it trimmed soon!

Here they are picking out their lollipops. It was funny because Logan said no thank you to Santa's lollipop and told him he didn't need one because we were going to the candy store next door, LOL! Santa insisted they both take one anyways and save for later.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week and Christmas (Logan's Bday) is right around the corner!!!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

They look so cute in their Christmas outfits!