Thursday, January 21, 2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL! Kira's 3rd Birthday!

Here's our Birthday Girl on the morning of her 3rd birthday! Dressed adorably and ready to go out and spend a lovely day in the rain! NOT!


Kira had asked me the night before her birthday if Santa was coming to bring her birthday presents. I guess she was confused since Santa is the one that comes in the night and brings Logan his birthday presents. Probably in the next year or so she will understand about Logan's birthday being on a major holiday, Christmas day!

She couldn't wait to open her presents in the morning so we just let her. I guess sorta like Christmas she thinks her birthday is the same somewhat.

On Logan's birthday we have a tradition of going to the park (since it's on Christmas and everything is closed). So we also have a tradition on Kira's birthday and that is to go to DISNEYLAND! Unfortunately this year on Kira's birthday week and birthDAY it was POURING rain so we weren't able to go! :( Instead we went to Seascape! An indoor Bounce house!



They had so much fun at this place! One room has a ton of little balls, machines that shoot them out, blow them up etc. as well as a big fun jungle gym type play with a duo slide! It was really a lot of fun! Even Vic and I enjoyed ourselves (well for about an hour)!





Here is one room that has the GIANT bouncer (just look at Vic to the left to see)! One side is a maze inside and then the other is the giant slide. I even went down the slide and it was totally fun!


The kids bouncing away!

Here's part of the other room... the ball room.




Kira's beautiful Princess cake! I was going to make a cake just like this but got decided not too. I didn't realize the skirt was going to be this gigantic but she LOVED it! I thought it turned out great!



LOOK! It was bigger than her head!




They both enjoyed eating birthday cake! My goodness... this time of year for us is filled with cake! From Colin's birthday to Logan's birthday, then Daddy's birthday (Vic) and then Kira's birthday! What's next.... oh yeah, Valentine's Day will be coming up soon! More sweets! Uhhgg! Oh well, can't believe my youngest is already THREE! Oh and did I mention... thank goodness we got our little cookie potty trained finally and before her 3rd birthday!!! HOORAY! She was sooo stubborn and against it for sooo long! So frustrating for me since Logan was only 2 1/2 when he was fully potty trained and it only took him 3 days to get it! Since I had so much time off and it was raining we got our girl potty trained! I even went about my errands in the day time and she was fine! Such a GREAT feeling! NO MORE DIAPERS! :)

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Oh, no diapers must be SO nice!! Glad she is finally potty trained! I wish Zoe was!! LOL!! Looks like she had a great birthday..that bounce place looks fun!!

Craig and Angela said...

That bounce place looks so fun! You will have to fill me in on where that is! Looks like Kira had a fun B-day! Aren't you glad I talked you into potty training that week! How nice it must be to be done with diapers!