Sunday, January 3, 2010

DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

We decided to have a JOINT Birthday party for Logan and Kira this time around! It just seemed easier on me considering their birthday's are less than 30 days apart and one of them lands on Christmas Day! As if I am not busy and stressed enough around the holidays!

The last official birthday party we had was Kira's 1st birthday party. That was a HUGE one that you can not let pass by. We had a large amount of people at my parent's house and this time I wish we could of done the same except my parent's new house isn't done yet.

We had family and friends join us (mostly friends) and a good amount of little one's. I am such a NERD and was soooo excited to get a jumper in our backyard for the kids! I also had a GREAT face painter come and she did such a good job on all (well almost all... little James) the kids face's. We had a BLAST and thanks for coming and celebrating with us!!!


Gianna taking a second to smile for me in the jumper.

Ava having no problem giving me smiles as she had fun jumping in the jumper.

I can't believe how grown up "M" is getting! (Mikayla, but I like to call her "M") I keep thinking back to the first time she and Jules came over to our condo to visit and meet Logan as a baby. She was only 1 1/2 yrs old and she was so adorable and such a good little girl, especially for a toddler!
Kira getting her face painted! She sat so good the entire time, so quite and so still. Actually, ALL the kids were really AWESOME for the face painter. I think they all were good the entire time, so quite and so still for toddlers/kids! Go figure....


LOVED her face!

Logan getting his Batman face on!

So CUTE, looks like a mask!


Butterfly girlies!!!

Kira and Gianna sitting down and trying to figure out who has the most M&M's!

JOINT Birthday means JOINT cake! Yep, I bought ONE cake and had them decorate them separately! I didn't want to buy 2 cakes especially from previous times we always get stuck with left over cake and if that happens you know who is the one that's going to eat it... ME! Uggghh!

I LOVE this picture of all the kids and their festive painted faces! Some little one's were missing though in this shot (James, Ayden, Zoe, Landon & Ava).

Thanks all for coming! We had an awesome day followed by a few more awesome days at Disneyland and Pretend City! :) You can check out my photography blog site to see all the AWESOME painted faces of all the kids! www.carrietphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Guess what....I sprayed Ayden's shirt with shout cuz it got the black stuff on from Batman and let it sit...then sprayed it again! And I just finally washed it & it didn't come out!! =( I am so sad....why did I let him wear a white shirt to a party!?!?!? Ha! It was a fun party though! =)