Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CABO 2010

I've realized I've neglected my family blog. I've been a slacker and haven't been giving much attention or love to my family blog. Sorry! We took our annual trip to Cabo the 2nd week in March. This year it was our family of 4 and my parents. My brother wasn't able to come this time. It was a nice 8 day vacation.... lounging in the sun, swimming, shopping, EATING and DRINKING to sum it up! Oh my gosh.... I went there not exactly feeling like being in a bikini and then because of the eating and drinking there by day 4 I tried on the exact same jeans I flew there in and I could hardly breathe in them! They were like spandex jeans, what the heck?! It was disgusting, LOL! Can beer, chips, salsa, guacamole, tacos, beans, rice, beer and more beer really do that to your body in such a short time? Oh and did I mention no working out for a week, uggghhh! Anyhow, the kids really enjoyed the beach and the pool daily. LOVE our annual Cabo trip but definitely by the end of the week I was ready to come home. I'd like to post pics but there are TOO MANY so I don't know what to do!? Maybe I'll get around to just putting them on a slide show.

:)

No comments: