Sunday, March 28, 2010

Curls

Today Kira and Logan had a Model Search photo shoot with a photographer friend of mine that we've used in the past. She was hosting a Matilda Jane Model Search... I don't know what exactly for but both the kids were accepted and of course I'll jump to the opportunity for someone else, someone fantastic to take their photographs. If you've never seen or heard of Matilda Jane then I recommend you google it because they have the most adorable and unique clothing for girls.... expensive but adorable!

Here's Kira just after I curled her hair (she's holding all her outfits for the shoot). I've only curled her hair now twice. The first time didn't last very long at all but for some reason today it looked really pretty and lasted pretty much thru the photo session and all day! I must of done a good job. It's funny cuz these pics don'y really show how cute she really looked with curled hair.

People always comment to me about Kira's hair being sooo long and pretty. They ask me "hair" questions and I guess I'm a little dumb and just figure ALL kids her age have long hair too? I guess they don't?


Anyhow, it was a LONG but fun day. Can't wait to see the outcome!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I LOVE Matilda Jane!!!!! And cute curls! And no, not all 3 yr olds have that hair! Ella is 2 and it still looks like curly "baby hair." :)

Lindz said...

I agree with Kristy...Zoe will be lucky to have hair that long when she is like 35!!! Kira's looks so cute! Can't wait to see the pics and all the cute clothes she gets to wear! =)