Don't you LOVE Kira's Matilda Jane outfit?! My lucky clients now get to borrow this totally CUTE yet expensive outift... Look how nice I am!!!Thursday, April 8, 2010
Logan & Kira as "Models"
Yea! So happy I finally got these "Model Search" pictures back! At first I wasn't quite "in-love" with them but now I totally am! Weird how that works like that. A couple weeks ago the kids were chosen to "model" for a photographer that I know and have used before. She held an in-studio session with a group of babies & kids all different ages to "model" to show that it DOES matter what you wear for a photo shoot! Definitely something I completely agree with! They had a good time the 3 hours we were there! Sometimes makes me wish I had my own studio but then I realize that "Duh! You have a job already"! LOL! Here's just a few that I really like. There definitely are more but I'll probably end up Slideshowing them :)
Don't you LOVE Kira's Matilda Jane outfit?! My lucky clients now get to borrow this totally CUTE yet expensive outift... Look how nice I am!!!
Don't you LOVE Kira's Matilda Jane outfit?! My lucky clients now get to borrow this totally CUTE yet expensive outift... Look how nice I am!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Oh my gosh...I love BOTH of Kira's outfits!! Zoe totally needs to borrow those!! =) And Kira looks so beautiful and grown up in these pics....Logan is handsome as always!! =)
Post a Comment