Please meet Logan's newest friend or I guess his "Girlfriend" for the day.... The beautiful Miss Olivia! A couple weeks ago Logan and Kira modeled for Olivia's Mom which is a fantastic photographer that I've used in the past. She had a group of 8-10 babies and kids all different ages in her studio to get some certain shots she was looking for. Logan and Olivia had the greatest time spending 3 hours together playing so well. Towards the end of the day she was the one who whispered in his ear that she wanted to be his girlfriend and Logan happily agreed since she is soooo BEAUTIFUL in his own words and so much fun to play with. These 2 definitely have the "modeling" thing down having Mom's that do photography. We even commented that these 2 know how to give us that smile that is a fantastic smile and not a cheesy and fake one. It's the one you see where they smile so nicely with their mouths closed showing no teeth. You'll see what I am talking about in the 2nd image. Anyhow, it was a fun day for all. Can't wait to post pics of Logan and Kira from that day.


I'll probably have to get a 5x7 print of these two "Love Birds" for Logan's room! She really is one of the most beautiful and photogenic little girls I've seen! I've seen her numerous times on her Mommy's website and blogsite that when I saw her in person for the 1st time today it was like looking at and meeting a celebrity.....HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment