Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010!

I LOVE when these special days like Mother's Day comes around and I get Pre-school gifts from my kids! Logan made this silk bouquet of flowers for me. He painted the pot, arranged the flowers inside and wrapped it up nicely. Now that Kira's in pre-school I get double the gifts! Kira's class painted flower pots, added dirt, a pack of pansies to plant and a sweet card.


I LOVE this card from Kira. I LOVE her little hand print (definitely a keeper for when she grows up) and I LOVE the little note inside. (I don't know why the pic loaded sideways because it was not sideways??) Anyhow, click on pic if you want to read it.... so cute!

On Sunday (Mother's Day) we packed up the 4 of us and headed down to San Diego for 3 days. We spent Mother's Day at Sea World and it was pretty fun. We enjoyed our day there and then unfortunately went to dinner somewhere that was suppose to be good but then all of our entrees were lousy! :(
Me and the kids standing in front of the only "Sea World" sign I could find... go figure! LOL! I have tons more pics from Sea World and the San Diego Zoo that I hope to post soon. Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

What a fun family weekend in san Diego! Glad you had a good mothers day!

Craig and Angela said...

How fun! I want to take the kids to Sea World so bad! I haven't been in ages!! Their little projects are so cute! Such treasures!