Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JiuJitsu and Dance Rehearsal!

Realized I haven't blogged in a while. I guess I've been paying more attention to my photography blog since I've actually been pretty busy lately there.

Logan started JiuJitsu this week and is really enjoying it! He could hardly wait and kept saying "I can't wait to start Brazilian JiuJitsu Mom", LOL (sounded funny coming out of his mouth)! This is a great class, they learn to listen, pay attention, discipline and defensive moves as well as stretching, push-ups, sit-ups, squats etc. Logan is sooo into Star Wars, Kung Fu Panda and video games that he literally was ready to get down and dirty and FIGHT! Here he is showing his outfit.


I can't get over his face.... he is so grown up looking to me I can hardly believe it!
I can no longer see a baby or toddler in him.

Showing me his belt

Look at his serious GAME FACE! Vic and I were cracking up because he seriously wanted to kick some A$$!


Learning how to get yourself out of a situation


Kira has a dance recital next week and today was the dance dress rehearsal and pictures. To make a long story short.... I was so mad to find out I had the rehearsal time wrong and there I am at home curling Kira's hair and getting her ready for the rehearsal when my friend Lindsay text me to ask where I am. I frantically got in car and drove there as fast as possible but it didn't matter I was already 45 minutes late. Poor Kira didn't even get to practice the dance number and she missed out on the group photo! :( The only thing she got to do was put on the outfit and get her individual picture taken and that was it! Hopefully things go smoothly next week and Kira remembers her moves!

Argh! Kira the pirate!

Kira and her very good friend Gigi! Don't they look so cute or maybe a little "lost" LOL!

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

That is so great Logan started Jiu- jitsu! We want James to do that when he is a little older! My nephew Sammy does it and was totally into it! What studio is he going to? Poor Kira, good one Mom! She looks so cute though...I am sure she will do great!

Lindz said...

Logan looks so big and grown up! Where is he doing that?? Ayden would LOVE it!! He needs to learn to protect himself from his biting little sis!! Give me the info!! :)