Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GyMnAsTiCs!!!

Kira started gymnastics at Kips today! As I was getting her ready I was thinking I couldn't remember... "What the heck do you wear to gymnastics"? I figured a leotard with no tights and no shoes right? Well I didn't want my poor daughter's underwear to peek out the sides of her leotard nor did I want her butt cheeks to be shown when she gets a wedgie as I was right because I saw other little girls leotards turning into G-strings.... so I just cut a pair of dance tights and put those on.


She did really well for a first time, enjoyed it and listened to the teacher! She seems a bit uncoordinated in dance class so I was pretty surprised when she was one of the one's that did so well on the balance beam :)



Waiting her turn for the little obstacle course




At the end of class they do the parachute thing (I totally remember that from when I went to Kips!)

Going under! They did make a really great tent... I should of got a picture

Lining up ready to get hand stamps for doing a good job!


All done! She had a great time. Poor brother Logan sat and annoyed me the entire hour and couldn't stop asking why he couldn't go out there and do gymnastics too. Guess I should of signed him up for the older kid class!

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

SO CUTE love it!!! What do you mean what do you wear if you did gymnastics?!?!! She looked cute!

Lindz said...

How cute! Looks like she had a ton of fun!! :)