Kira had her 2nd dance recital. This time it was a Pirate's theme dance and they were ALL so cute! I loved the outfits! Here is Kira and her good friend Gigi waiting backstage.




Here they are performing on stage. I was so afraid for her because she only goes to this dance class every other week so I wasn't sure how she would do. She did ok but she seemed more involved with the huge audience and trying to find us. At one point it was soooo funny because she lost her tap shoe up on stage, she actually kicked it off and I know it doesn't sound that funny but seriously you had to be there. I was cracking up soooo hard but then felt bad that maybe she was embarrassed.


She did good and really enjoyed it! The next recital is probably in December again.

All the Pirates got roses after the show


Kira and Gigi's picture from the rehearsal day
No comments:
Post a Comment