Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!!! Today we had soooo much fun! We went to Yorba Regional Park and when I've been there for photo sessions I've seen people renting these fun bikes so I told Vic we HAVE to do that. It seriously was so fun riding this bike around the park with the kids. Going down the hills were the best! I would do this again and totally recommend it.




I had Kira jump in the bushes there because it just looked so pretty...

and she loves twirling.

A cute pic I got of them all! I actually got some great shots of Kira and Dad but Vic won't let me post any (he didn't like himself in them, LOL)! So now I'll have to do another Dad and kids photos again.... hopefully at the beach and in some better attire :)

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Those bikes look fun....Ayden & Zoe would love that!! :)