Thanksgiving day was spent at my parent's house. It's the same every year we go to their house. Their house is bigger, their house is cozier and my Mom just cooks sooo darn good! Vic and my Dad tease me all the time and tell me I need to pay attention and learn from my Mom because she some day won't be doing all of this for us. Well for me I don't want to think that and I know how strong and strong willed my Mom is and I can still imagine her at 80 yrs old cooking up a great Thanksgiving dinner!

I LOVE this picture of Kira and Logan. It took A LOT of work just to get this ONE shot! I had been so busy photographing for clients and designers that just for once I wished and prayed for them to let me get a good decent shot of them for me to have. Kira has been so over the camera lately since she's been busy "modeling" for me and designers. She practically whined and cried the whole 15 minutes we were outside doing these shots but bringing out the cat Cotton never fails. The crying stops! (Thank goodness for sweet little Cotton).


Logan didn't mind his 5 minutes of photos. He's a pretty good trooper and it had been a while since I had done his pictures.

Here's Logan sporting his "model" serious face with me LOL! Yes we are weird... this is what we do on Thanksgiving, have a photo session on the front porch! Doesn't everyone??

LOVE this pic of Kira and I. Guess who took it? LOGAN! He loves being able to use my BIG camera and take pics. If you ask me he does a great job, even better than Vic. I now can always count on Logan if I need a picture done!
Hope everyone had a great Thankgiving! Oh and forgot to mention that wearing Jeggings for Thankgiving was a PLUS not a MINUS! Love those jean/leggings! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment