Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Medieval Times!

We finally took the kids to Medieval Times because the ticket prices in the month of November were great! My parents came along as well.


They both wanted to take a picture with the Knight but Kira of course wouldn't do it without me so there I am hat and all, LOL!

As soon as we got there the kids had to get souvenirs (sp?)! Just like a boy and a girl Logan went immediately for the Sword and Kira went for the Princess crown. Here she is admiring the little tiny Princess dolls.

Does this girl have some L-O-N-G hair or what?!?!

Me and my Princess!


The show itself was a little boring at least from the last I remembered it. Vic and I both thought the Pirate show was more entertaining but the kids seemed to enjoy themselves and enjoyed routing for our Blue Knight.

Kira finally caught a rose (carnation) handed out by our Blue Knight. She was so cute and totally loved it and loved smelling it. I teased her that the Blue Knight was now her boyfriend since he gave it to her and she didn't quite like that idea. It was a good night!

No comments: