Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have a Pettiskirt Problem!

I think I have a Pettiskirt problem or shall I say... slight "addiction"!?! I guess it's a good thing for Kira or a good thing for my photography clients that get to borrow them. I just LOVE these pettiskirts! Kira now owns FOUR and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon!!! (Well unless Vic suddenly figures out that I am crazy) They are so darn cute, so darn fluffy and are a great asset for my photography. I've found a great lady that custom makes these for me and she is wonderful. Can't wait to see this on Kira! Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to get Kira into this and take a few pictures so at least I'll get my mind off the house my parents lost to the fires. So glad to have recieved this today in the mail because it did put a smile on my face.


Anyone want to have a "Pettiskirt Photography Party" with Kira and I? Let me know... lots of little girls in pettiskirts would be so precious.

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Count us in on the pettiskirt party!! =) And I can't believe you have FOUR!!! You are crazy!! =)