Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hawaii...

Our trip to Hawaii was both good and then not so good. Just to sum it up really quickly, I was "stupid" and got the flu shot at work on Thursday and then for the first time in years, got the "flu"! I was miserable on Sunday! Then Kira had a little problem with constipation and was so uncomfortable and in pain so we took her to Kaiser in Hawaii to see a doctor. Luckily it was only 10 minutes away and they were AWESOME to me, with the quickest and nicest service I've ever had! Don't laugh but she actually had to have an enema! Then the next day my mom got food poisoning and was sick from both ends! LOL! We did manage to do alot of shopping, visit the zoo, play at the beach and eat and drink! Here's a beautiful sunset that I captured! (Definitely click onto the image to enlarge it, it's an awesome photograph... at least I think so)

3 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

Awe that is a bummer! That is a gorgeous picture though! Post some more!

Lindz said...

Wow...what a great picture!! Sounds like you had an awful time though...sorry you were all sick!! But leave it to you to still get great pics!! =)

Photography by Yvonne said...

These are beautiful Carrie!