Friday, February 6, 2009

New STATS!

I've got new "Stats" here on the Tiborczszeghy kids! Since they both had their birthdays recently, they also had their check ups as well! I seriously still can NOT believe I have a FOUR year old and a TWO year old! I swear not that long ago I just had a TWO year old and a NEWBORN! Geez, where does the time go?! Here's their recent stats.....

Logan Michael at birth: 5 lbs. 9 oz. and 17 1/2 inches
Now at 4yrs old: 33 lbs. 8 oz. and 40.25 inches

Kira Alexis at birth: 6 lbs. 9 1/2 oz. and 20 inches
Now at 2yrs old: 24 lbs. 9 oz. and 34 inches

4 comments:

Lindz said...

I can't believe that you have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old either...i will be in your same boat soon!! And Logan is so skinny....Ayden weighs the same as him!

Craig and Angela said...

OMG James probably weighs the same as both of them!!!!!!

Photography by Yvonne said...

they grow so fast...don't you just wish we could keep them little forever??

Kristy said...

Whoa! Well Angela, at least your kid is a boy! Not a HUGE girl! LOL!
I can't believe Ella is one year younger than Kira and weighs almost 2 lbs more than her and is 3 inches shorter! I need to get that kid on a diet! jk (really, she does eat very healthy. I'm sure people probably don't think that though). :(