So today was many things... I was and am feeling so sick the last 2 days. Feeling NAUSEOUS like I just want to PUKE! (NO I am NOT pregnant)! Don't know what the heck it is but I've practically stayed in my pajamas all day except we had to take the kids to swim lessons this morning.
Logan and Kira started swim lessons again with Miss Cerra. Were just going to have them do it for a few weeks to "refresh" what they already know since we are leaving for Cabo soon. They both did soooo good today. Logan surprised me and did better than I've ever seeen. He was pretty much jumping in, swimming great, diving down for toys and this time even practicing his back floats which he normally hates. I guess that extra little incentive of "if you listen to Miss Cerra and do everything she says then we'll let you play a video game when you get home" WORKED! Even after Logans lesson Miss Cerra said to me, "Wow, he's like a different kid, totally open to anything"... then I started laughing. Oh well, what ever works!
Kira did great as well. She actually usually goes 2nd but this time she was begging to go first before Logan. She jumped right in back to where she was before of jumping in, swimming to the side, climbing out herself, diving down to get a toy and practicing back floats. It's truely amazing what they have learned!
Logan and Kira started swim lessons again with Miss Cerra. Were just going to have them do it for a few weeks to "refresh" what they already know since we are leaving for Cabo soon. They both did soooo good today. Logan surprised me and did better than I've ever seeen. He was pretty much jumping in, swimming great, diving down for toys and this time even practicing his back floats which he normally hates. I guess that extra little incentive of "if you listen to Miss Cerra and do everything she says then we'll let you play a video game when you get home" WORKED! Even after Logans lesson Miss Cerra said to me, "Wow, he's like a different kid, totally open to anything"... then I started laughing. Oh well, what ever works!
Kira did great as well. She actually usually goes 2nd but this time she was begging to go first before Logan. She jumped right in back to where she was before of jumping in, swimming to the side, climbing out herself, diving down to get a toy and practicing back floats. It's truely amazing what they have learned!
Logan making SILLY faces as he waits for his turn.
Miss Cerra talking to Kira about how she wants her to jump into the pool. She's trying to get her to learn the concept of actually lunging forward and "diving" in rather than just "fall" into the water, LOL!
Here she is in the laundry room giving me the "EVIL" face! LOL! I couldn't help but laugh with this situation. It was so ridiculously funny!
Now an update on Kira sleeping in her "Big Girl Bed".... she is the QUEEN of sleep! She is the easiest child I know since she was a baby! I don't think I can take very much credit for the way she is. I think she is the way she is because that's just her. We had NO problems with her switching from her crib into her bed. She still goes to bed at her regualar time around 6:30/7pm and sleeps all night until around 7am! She even asks to take a nap or go to bed for the night (she knows when she is tired and LOVES her sleep). She NEVER gets up out of bed and we now leave her door open and we can be loud and walk by and she still stays in her bed! I even get her up to change her diaper before I go to bed (around 11/11:30pm) and she goes back to bed just as easy or even easier! She is my sleep ANGEL!













4 comments:
You lucky duck! I wish Alyssa would sleep in her OWN bed and actually go to sleep without me lol
Hope you feel better =)
I love the pics of Kira's tantrum...so funny!! You are lucky she is a good sleeper...Ayden was the same way before he turned 2!! And I'm so jealous of the great swimming lessons...I wish I could afford that lady!!
Those pictures of her tantrum are hilarious! :) I was cracking up!!
Tantrums!!! We all know them. Aren't they great. I especially love the high pitch screams that come out of them. Love the pics. They are hilarious. Maybe I should capture mine on camera and then show him later. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment