I am sure we'll have more days like this but hopefully sooner than later we can get all the KIDS together over here and have a FUN day like this!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Is it SUMMER Already?!?!
We had a really nice family day on Sunday. I had a photo session in the morning so everyone decided to go with me. I did my session while the 3 of them played on the swings. Then we went home and pretty much played in the backyard all day. It was sooo HOT out that the kids had a lot of fun running around, playing with the hose, our slide, water table etc. It was just nice to get out and spend time together especially when I had just worked 3 days in a row... BLAH!
Logan running around in the grass as I try and shoot him with the hose!
I am sure we'll have more days like this but hopefully sooner than later we can get all the KIDS together over here and have a FUN day like this!
I am sure we'll have more days like this but hopefully sooner than later we can get all the KIDS together over here and have a FUN day like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 comments:
How fun!! Ayden liked looking at the pics of your kids playing!! =) I love the pic of Logan & Kira together...he has a total death grip on her!! Reminds me of Ayden!! =)
That picture of them two and the one of Logan on the slide NEEDS to be framed! Those are such cute pictures!! Looks like a perfect day for the heat!
Cute pics. I can't believe how HOT it was the last few days. I can tell the kids had a blast in the water; what kid doesn't? :)
Looks like fun! We would love to come play!
Post a Comment