Monday, May 4, 2009
Taking a posting break?!
So I guess I've been on a somewhat "Posting Break" lately. I had such computer problems the last week or so and it really put me insane, was so annoying and frustrating! Thank goodness things are somewhat back to functioning at least for now. I've decided that I really need to take a little break from things because I feel like I've been putting my kids and my family in the "backseat" while I am on the computer soooo much! Even though I have a few sessions booked for this month I think I'm going to try and "chill out" a little bit and focus on hanging with my kids and family more. More activities and FUN stuff instead of constant time sitting in front of the computer and always editing or what not. There's much more to life than that and I've been so wrapped up in photography and everything that goes with it! Anyhow, here's my most recent FAVORITE image of Logan. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I hear ya! And yes, my laptop is down. :( Spyware virus. Lovely. But, it actually makes you realize how much we're on the computer!! Yikes. So, Jeff and Ella have had lots of wifey/mommy time. :)
Post a Comment