I decided to take them on a walk around East Lake and to visit and feed some ducks. I guess since it was mid-afternoon most all the ducks were sitting in the shade resting and relaxing and not caring about food. Logan and Kira still threw bread pieces to the ducks but then realized the ducks weren't interested in eating it so both the kids sat there chomping on bread, LOL! After "feeding" the ducks we went walking around the lake to head home. My did we come across a HUGE and territorial Duck! It was heading right for us and seemed like it was cursing at us in "duck language"! I was even afraid of it and Logan started crying and was begging me to turn around and go the other way. We waited it out until the darn duck decided to jump in the water and swim away. HA! What are people feeding those ducks?!?
I did warn you all about the HAIR CUT Logan is in desperate need of. Look below and you'll see the MOPPY MESS! He won't let me cut it, he just likes to go to the kids hair place because they have video games/tv while kids get their hair cut. Maybe the duck was after us because he thought Logan's head was a NEST?!

















2 comments:
Ha! His hair looks cute! And Kira's is getting so long!!
Ok I got attacked by ducks when I was about 2 years old! I don't remember it though! I like his hair, but as you know I am a fan of long hair! :)
Post a Comment