Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tea Party!

Having a little girl is the absolute funnest thing ever! Don't get me wrong, little boys are fun as well but OMG little girls are sooo darn CUTE and there are endless possibilities you can do with them (at least I think so). Here's Kira having a little tea party with her bunny rabbit. She LOVES having tea, serving tea and could actually sit there in silence "forever" just playing.

After her tea party she packed everything up in her cute little retro suitcases and carryed them along as if she was going out of town or something, it was totally funny. Here are just a few of my favorites of her. (There is more on my photography blog) I LOVE having a girl! :)

Here's the ONE and ONLY smile I got out of her for almost an entire hour!

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

So adorable! I love that she is having tea with her bunny!