Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I absolutely L-O-V-E little faces but these two completely melt my heart!!! I ADORE them! Hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day this weekend!


My wonderful Mother's Day consisted of pretty much nothing! The men decided to leave us at 8am and go down to San Diego for the Redbull Air Races and left me home alone with the kids and my Mom home alone as well......N-I-C-E !!! So the two of us decided to just run to the mall quickly with both kids and boy was that a MISTAKE from the beginning! There we were in a very crowded Nordstrom's shoe department and if you happen to be there then I was the lady sitting there trying on shoes while my son was jumping off a stool chair and rolling all over the floor! Then my little 2 year old daughter was picking out her own dang shoes and comes back with a hot pink Charles David high heel! Then she proceeds to try it on and walk herself over to the mirror to take a look. Meanwhile I am still sitting there trying to try on my shoes and decide which to buy, occasionally yelling at them, giving them the eye and then practically gave up and not caring anymore (a crappy day I thought). Then there is my Mom sitting next to me saying "We better go, come on let's go" and fractically trying to get them to stop whatever it was they were doing. Keep in mind... my kids are not "bad" kids but they are just kids acting like they would if you took a 2 and 4 yr old shopping for shoes.... OF COURSE THEY WERE BORED and tried whatever they could do to turn it into a PLAYGROUND!!! After all that we finally left buying 3 pairs of new shoes while Kira sat in the stroller carrying (DRAGGING) her own Nordstrom's bag thinking she had gotten her very 1st pair of Hot Pink Charles David high heels!!! HA! What an ordeal! Then we all came home for lunch and a nap. That was my wonderful Mother's Day! Hope you all made out much better!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Happy Mother's Day! =)

Kristy said...

That is hilarious. :) Happy Mother's Day!

Craig and Angela said...

omg! Happy Mother's Day!Hmm... Father's Day is next! I say your turn, maybe go get a massage!