Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 6 Year Anniversary!

Today was our 6 yr wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years but actually I can because when I look at both Logan and Kira I see how they've grown and know time has passed. It goes by soooo fast as I am sure we are all noticing sice having kids. Vic and I had gone to Vegas earlier in the week just the two of us. It was a nice 3 day get away but honestly I was a little "lost" without the kids and totally missed them so much and couldn't wait to come home. Figures! Anyhow we did have a great time to ourselves gambling, hanging out at the pool, walking around and we even got totally "sauced" the first night.... I practically had to drag my drunk husband back to the hotel, LOL! It was the funniest thing ever.

So since we had been away from the kids so much this week from being in Vegas and working, we decided to "lay-low" for our anniversary and just go out to brunch together in the morning. Brunch was nice. It was nice to hear each other talk, to sip our coffee in peace and to not have to shovel food down our throats, LOL! Wonderful!

After we got back we headed outside since it was so beautiful and hot. It was my FUN idea to have the kids help wash my dirty car. They absolutely LOVED it and jumped right in! Good thinking on my part cuz now I have a much cleaner car. :)


Happy 6 Year Anniversay BABE! I LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun that you guys got to get away!! =)

Craig and Angela said...

Happy anniversary! I didn't know THAT is why you went to Vegas! Time does fly!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Nice that you got to get away!!! Oh how I cherish those meals where you don't get indigestion trying to shovel that food down while entertaining kids! Lol!