Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Driving her CAR!

Kira and I hung out today in the backyard while Vic took Logan to his doctor's appt. She is the funniest girl with a ton of things! She loves driving her little car around or actually she likes to pack up her car with toys she finds around the backyard. Then she gets in and waves "Bye Mom, bye"! Then she proceeds to tell me she's going to Nana's burned down house because there are bad guys there. Lately she's been talking alot about Nana and Papa's burned house and that it's ruined and no longer there. She was 22 months at the time and it's so weird that her memory is kicking in. She remembers, at least I think so??? She tells me about the smoke, that we were all scared and crying. So SAD! I think she just misses it and her things that were there. The new house will be much bigger and better and will once again be all of our other "home away from home".

Now your probably wondering..... why so many pictures of Kira and practically NONE of Mr. Logan. Well the answer to that is because my little man is in such desperate need of a HAIR CUT that whenever this happens I and my camera tend to stray away from him, LOL! Nice Mom huh?! Hope we get him a hair cut soon cuz I am the Mom lately that's been sending him to school with a hat on!!!



As you all know Kira hardly ever smiles for me but here is her serious look because she was explaining to me about the fire, the firemen, the "bad guys", the smoke, the crying and Nana and Papa's house burning down. Doesn't she look so concerned.... what a sweet little girl!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Oh, how sad that your kids had to witness the fire!! =( And that is so funny that you aren't taking pics of Logan cuz he needs a haircut! That is hilarious! I am the same way....when his hair gets a little long, it just bugs!! =)

Craig and Angela said...

I am sure she does remember. It is really mind blowing to hear things that kids remember. Poor thing, how sad!