Angela's Bachelorette weekend was spent down in Palm Desert. I was able to join for 1 night and had alot of fun with all the girls and the festivities! Here's a few pics of the decor for her weekend!


Here she is the BRIDE TO BE or BACHELORETTE!!!

We had a YUMMY dinner at a Tepanyaki (sp?) restraurant and man was the cook SOOO entertaining! I mean I've been to Hibachi and Benihana's multiple times but this cook was totally entertaining and hilarious! I've never seen someone make a man's genitalia out of fried rice!!!
Here we are the PARTY people on the PARTY BUS! Actually it was a shuttle bus that would run guests back and forth from the condo like hotel to the main hotel. This is all of us after having been at a night club, (Man that was strange to be at a night club! I'm used to being MOM at home in my comfy clothes!) we got a ride home with a group of guys celebrating a Bachelor party! HA! It was a fun time and I am sure a very FUN and MEMORABLE time for Miss Angela!













No comments:
Post a Comment