Saturday, October 31, 2009

FIRST Soccer Game for ME!

Today I actually got to go to one of Logan's soccer games! I had the day off for Halloween so it worked out nicely. I didn't realize it was going to be such a scorcher of a day! Logan seems to enjoy soccer only sometimes.... today I guess wasn't one of those days. He seemed tired on the field and when the coaches would tell him what to do it was like he didn't even hear them. I guess maybe because he was sick for last weeks game and practice. But I did my Momly duty and yelled and clapped for him! I was also snack mom for this game. Go figure my first time and I didn't even know exactly what I was suppose to do or bring. I guess they are suppose to have oranges at half time and I didn't have any. I felt like some other parents were giving me "that look" but WHATEVER! I had NEVER been to a game before. They all survived and at the end I had snacks and Halloween goody bags for each player!









This part at the end of the game was soooo CUTE! They all had the hands out WAY before the other team was even near to say "Good game"!

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

So cute and Logan is such a good little player!

Lindz said...

He looks like such a cutie!! And how funny that you forgot the oranges!!! =) LOL!!