Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH!

This year we went to a new pumpkin patch! The GIANT one on the corner of YL Blvd & Imperial. We've been passing by it over and over and every time we did the kids would yell out "I want to go there"! It was large pumpkin patch with many jumpers and stuff for little kids to do. I think now days that is what a pumpkin patch is...... a money maker with all the things that aren't pumpkins! I don't know anyone that will buy a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch?? Oh well, the kids had a BLAST on the jumpers and slides! I even had fun going down the slide with Kira. I wish we had one of those in our backyard! It was pretty outrageously expensive though so when we were leaving of course we had TWO screaming and crying children that wanted to go on more but we couldn't fathom paying more for activities at the pumpkin patch than just going to Disneyland!


Kira LOVED the mini-jumper and actually went a little NUTS in there all by herself! It was pretty hilarious!






1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

James loved that little toddler jumper too! I wished we had that at our house! I know who buys there pumpkins at the pumpkin patch? Rip off!