
So I've learned over the past year's that it's actually fun to go check out what costume's are on-sale after Halloween night! Most right away are 50% off but then as the days and weeks go by the percentage goes all the way up to 90% off! You can't beat that! Not that these sale costume's will be used for next year's Halloween but just for fun for the kids to wear when ever they feel like it. Logan got this Jengo Fett costume from Star Wars the Clone Wars. He is sooooo OBSESSED with Star Wars right now, it is pretty cute! Kira too got another Halloween costume to play in... Ariel from the Little Mermaid (forgot to take her pic though). Then just recently Vic went out and found Logan another costume for 90% off. It was his newest favorite guy the white Ninja from G.I. Joe. FUN for $1.99 you can't top that!!!

2 comments:
Good idea!! I need to go out & get me some costumes for $1.99!! =)
Great idea! Never thought of that!
Post a Comment