They have practice once a week and games 1-2 times a week. It's fun to go to the games only because it totally reminds me of back when I was little and used to go watch my brother play and would pick out the boys that I thought were cute and get to eat at the Snack Shack! And now at 31 yrs old it's pretty much the same... well not looking for cute boys but the Snack Shack is still the best! Where else can you get an awesome pretzel for $1?! LOL! Other than that I think baseball is BORING! It's fine because my kids is out there playing but seriously that is one long hour! Logan even has said he likes to play JUSA soccer much more. We'll see how things go. In T-ball there is no scoring or score keeping. Each player on both teams get to bat twice and then the game is over.
SAFE!
GO ANGELS!!!













2 comments:
LOL!! You are so funny about the snack shack!! I remember loving the snack shack too!! That first pic of Logan is so funny...and the one of him batting is super cute! =)
SO CUTE! That helmet looks so big on him! Oh, so maybe he will be a soccer player like Daddy and then you won't have to dread sitting through games!
Post a Comment