My Mama and I..... She worked so hard for her own Bday party. I of course helped with what I could like order the cake, balloons, decorations etc. Oh and help skew 100 + kabobs for the party! If anyone that knows her or my parents they always put on a GOOD party and my Mom is the best cook and the best host and that is why she did practically her whole party.Saturday, August 14, 2010
Happy 60th Mom!
We celebrated my Mom turning the BIG 60 a few weeks after her actual birthday but it was a lot of FUN! For most it was their first time coming and seeing the new house finished. My parents new house for sure is AMAZING! Like better than a "model" home in my opinion so it was nice to have a party at the new pad!
My Mama and I..... She worked so hard for her own Bday party. I of course helped with what I could like order the cake, balloons, decorations etc. Oh and help skew 100 + kabobs for the party! If anyone that knows her or my parents they always put on a GOOD party and my Mom is the best cook and the best host and that is why she did practically her whole party.
The beautiful "Hawaiian" themed cake from Beverly's Best Bakery. I had gotten so many recommendations about this place so this was my first time ordering from them. Unfortunately it had to be me for my first time they messed up the inside of the cake! It was suppose to be WHITE cake and turned out to be CHOCOLATE cake! Not a big deal except my Mom the birthday girl does not eat chocolate because she can't stand the flavor so my poor Mom didn't even get a piece of cake! Thankfully the owner apologized when I called and gave me a refund!
Vic and I towards the end of the night! We really did have a great time hanging with friends... "adult friends", having bartenders, great food and great company! Happy 60th Mom!
My Mama and I..... She worked so hard for her own Bday party. I of course helped with what I could like order the cake, balloons, decorations etc. Oh and help skew 100 + kabobs for the party! If anyone that knows her or my parents they always put on a GOOD party and my Mom is the best cook and the best host and that is why she did practically her whole party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Happy Birthday Da!! I'm so sad we missed the party....cuz you are right, your mom is a GREAT cook and your parents put on a good party!! :) Looks like everyone had a blast!
Post a Comment