This was our 1st time to the Pirates Show in Beuna Park. We actually wanted to go to Medieval Times w/ the kids but this was a way better deal on tickets thru Costco. So glad we went because it was a lot of fun and the kids totally enjoyed it. The food was good too and they even had appetizers included before the show. Here's our family picture when we walked in the door (I took a picture of the picture).I'll say it again.... It was a fun experience and we loved how they involved the kids. Logan was chosen to go up on stage during the show and ride in a boat with some pirates and then towards the end of the show both kids were taken in the back dressed up colonial style with outfits, wigs and guns and came out to the show. They looked sooo CUTE! Especially Kira, wish I would of got pics.














1 comment:
We went a couple of months ago too and had the Orange Pirate also!! :) The kids had a blast and it was fun that they got to be a part of the show, but I thought the food SUCKED!!! LOL!! :)
Post a Comment