Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pool Day w/ Friends!

I finally had a pool play date at my parent's new house with friends and their kids! We've been enjoying having the backyard done and swimming in the pool for most the summer. Today was a lot of FUN yet a bit of stress as well. It's difficult to keep your eye on your own 2 kids but I couldn't help but feel I had to keep my other eye on the other kids too. Luckily I did because little Ayden had to be "saved" twice! Good thing I was so aware but I also didn't really get to chat it up with my friends. Oh well it was a great day and the kids really had a blast!

The Mom's Lindsay, Angela, Me, Lindsay and Jules with the Kiddo's Gigi, Jake, James, Gavin, Kira, Logan, Ayden, Zoe, Mikayla and Ava!

Mikayla and Gavin floating on the upside down boat. The boat was fun but I think it was probably the most cause of any havoc today.

The boys sitting on top of the tallest rock (can't tell)

FUN DAY!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

It was such a fun day! Thanks again! And yes, that boat was trouble....that's why Ayden had to be saved twice!! LOL!! Thanks for diving in after him! :)