Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Pretty Girl!

So this is funny at least to me..... I was going to use this new backdrop on a little "fun" session with Zoe & Ayden and after giving Kira a bath and "primping" her up I just made her be the little "guinea pig" for me. LOL! She loves to put on make-up from watching me so it was so funny because she let me put a tad of lip gloss and blush on her (as usual) but then she actually let me use an eyelash curler on her eyelashes!!! HA! That was soooo FUN! I know I am NUTS but I absolutely LOVE having a daughter! What do you think is next.... mascara?! (Probably)

Of course she wouldn't be my "model" for free.... she had to get paid for her "services" with nothing else but CANDY!!! I think she is addicted to chocolate and lollipops! Is that ok at her age? LOL!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Those are so cute!! Why can't Zoe just sit pretty like that!! =)

Photography by Yvonne said...

Kira is so pretty

Kristy said...

Those are such cute pictures! Ones that for sure need to be framed in your house! She's so pretty!