We had a yummy early dinner and then all got ready to head out to watch fireworks. I can't remember the last time I did this... it's been years. So this was Logan and Kira's 1st time going to fireworks for the 4th of July.
Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! WOW!!!
While waiting for the firework show to start the kids had fun running around and playing. Kira I think was a little "crazy" since normally she'd already be in bed sleeping. She was a bit hyper running around in circles cracking up. Here she is using Papa's camera to take pictures.
Kira running around like a MAD WOMAN! Her sleeve on her dress kept falling off so she was running around practically half naked almomst. I had to change her into another outfit.





















2 comments:
Cute family picture! =) Where did you guys watch fireworks?? This was your first time going to fireworks on the 4th?? What do you guys normally do??
I can't believe that this was the first time you went to watch fireworks!! Deprived kids! :) To bad we couldn't find you guys!
Post a Comment